Join the conversation with a panel of experts, educators and practitioners who will discuss key considerations and suggest practical techniques to safely respond to a disclosure from a colleague or a child/young person.
- Deanne Carson, CEO & Co-founder, Body Safety Australia
- Alyssha Fooks, Program Leader, Education Training and Development, CASA House
- Sangwon Lee, PVAW Project Officer, Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health
- Deborah Robins, Foundation Teacher, Brunswick North West Primary School
- Genevieve Sheppard, Senior Education Advisor, Our Watch
Moderated by Maria Delaney, PVAW Specialist, Capability Building, DVRCV
This video is part two of two. View the first part: Responding to Disclosures in Prevention Settings (1 of 2)