Enrolment terms and conditions
- Participants who are successful in gaining a place will receive confirmation of their place after the registration closing date. The confirmation email includes details of venue, times and any other information required for the training.
- Safe and Equal requires two weeks’ notice of cancellation of registration or a refund will not be granted.
- Safe and Equal is committed to the accessibility of our training. If you have any support needs, please let us know.
- Cancellation of registration must be made in writing to Safe and Equal Training (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fees paid will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation on or before two weeks prior to course – full refund.
- Cancellation within two weeks prior to course – we are unable to offer a refund.
- Refunds within two weeks can only be provided in extenuating circumstances – at the discretion of Safe and Equal.
- Registrations may be transferred to a colleague, however we require at least 3 days’ notice, with requests made in writing Safe and Equal’s Client Services team (email@example.com).