Understanding Universal Paid Family Violence Leave Legislation eLearn
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand family violence and its impacts
- Understand the purpose and scope of the new Universal Paid Family Violence Leave legislation
This eLearn is recommended for staff, management and Human Resource professionals and is a pre-requisite for participation in Safe and Equal workplace workshops.
- Takes around 30 minutes to complete
Instructions to register online
- Find the eLearn below and click the ‘enrol’ button on the right-hand side.
- Enter your name, surname and email address and click ‘create’.
- If you’ve registered with us before (with the same email address), you’ll have an existing account. A notice will appear letting you know an existing record has been found. An email will be sent to your email address titled ‘Incomplete Online Booking’ with a link to click and complete your enrolment,
- You'll receive a confirmation email and invitation to access the eLearn in Canvas.
Upcoming datesUnderstanding Universal Paid Family Violence Leave Legislation eLearn
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|