On 29 May 2018, more than 200 primary prevention of violence against women and respectful relationships education practitioners gathered for DVRCV’s first prevention conference. The one-day event examined Victoria’s journey towards embedding and mainstreaming respectful relationships in the education system.
This is a recording of a panel session at the 2018 Achieving Generational Change conference, ‘On the ground with respectful relationships.’ This panel was moderated by Krista Seddon – Director, Prevention of Violence Against Women, DVRCV, alongside panellists including:
- Jan Tracey – Health Promotion Training Coordinator, Gippsland Women’s Health
- Jeremy Ludowyke – School Principal, Melbourne High School
- Ash Pike – Respectful Relationships Project Lead, Department of Education and Training
- Cara Gleeson – Manager, Children and Young People, Our Watch
- Alison MacDonald – Policy and Program Manager, Domestic Violence Victoria