9:30am - 4:30pm
Karstens Conference Centre
123 Queen Street, 3000, VIC
To participate in this virtual course you will need to:
- Have access to a laptop or desktop computer, you will access your training materials via Safe and Equal's learning platform, Canvas.
- Complete the prerequisites before attending the training (see below)
Please log in to Canvas and ensure you make a note of your login details as soon as you receive your email invitation. We recommend noting your training times and location, along with the Canvas URL and your login details in your calendar.
Participants enrolled must complete an e-learn module and read the MARAM framework before attending training. Details on how to access this prerequisite will be given on enrolment.
Training eligibility criteria:
These modules will be delivered to professionals from a variety of backgrounds and are therefore not tailored to any specific workforce. Tailored training may be available for certain workforces through the relevant funding department. Please speak to your department contact as to whether tailored training is available for your sector.
Instructions to register online:
- Find a training you wish to attend below and click the ‘enrol’ button.
- Input your given name, family name and email address and click ‘create’.
- If you’ve registered with us before (with the same email address), you’ll have an existing account. A notice will appear letting you know an existing record has been found. An email will be sent to your email address titled ‘Incomplete Online Booking’.
- Open the email, and click on the second link provided. This will take you back to the registration page to resume your registration.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email, as well as an invitation to Canvas.
If none of the dates below are suitable, please join our waitlist to be informed when new dates are made available. You can join the waitlist here.